JORDAN Lymn's dramatic 100th minute winner saw Worcester City beat Longlevens at Sixways to go three points clear at the top of the Hellenic Premier.

In a scrappy game, it was the 900-odd City fans who celebrated wildly as Lymn found the bottom corner to secure a 2-1 win.

Longlevens took an early lead when captain Shaun O'Connor guided a first-time shot into the far corner but Liam Lockett responded with a terrific free-kick to bring the hosts level.

It was a scrappy second-half and both sides were reduced to 10 men late on after a scuffle resulted in Kirk Layton and Luke Hitchman being sent off.

But deep, deep into stoppage time, almost 12 minutes to be exact, a ball bounced up for Lymn to fire home and seal a massive three points.

No one really gave Longlevens much of a chance on the day but it was the side 16th in the division that lead at Sixways when captain O'Connor's smart first-time finish beat Haydn Whitcombe in the City goal.

Worcester were stunned but came close to an immediate equaliser four minutes later, only for Kyle Belmonte's curling effort to come crashing back off the post.

Elliot Hartley was denied by Longlevens' keeper Ash Wintle as another chance went begging before the equaliser came through a special strike from Lockett, who rifled a free-kick into the top corner.

It should have been two when Hartley somehow missed from all of a few yards following Lockett's driven cross but the scores remained 1-1 at the break.

Defender Chris Knight had a goal ruled out for offside straight after half-time but apart from a Lockett effort mid-way through the second period, City were finding Longlevens tough to break down.

Chris Cornes' men pushed for a winner and in their search for one late in the half, a cynical foul from O'Connor on Hartley sparked a scuffle off the ball and following a few minutes of push and shove, the referee showed red cards to both Layton and Hitchman.

The time spent dealing with the incident and Levens' delaying tactics meant 10 minutes were added on and one final ball beat them as Lymn sent Sixways into raptures when his half volley from the edge of the box squeezed past a diving Wintle to seal a huge three points.